Saturday, February 2, 2008

G-G-G-G-G-Gmail



There is no spoon. That's what I told myself as I blindly signed up for yet another email account. My unknown hatred for Google and Gmail has finally ended. I have always been a Yahoo fan (4 life!). I was forced by the Matrix err Google to sign up for Gmail if I wanted to create my own blog. "Fine, just as long as I am powerful, successful, popular and rich." Isn't that what Cypher negotiated for when he decided to join the Matrix? I got screwed by comparison. I feel like I signed up for this account and all I got was this t-shirt. What's the point of this blog you may ask? Nothing, just random thoughts to come. In fact I will predict that I will forget about this blog in no time and I will be that guy who makes by-monthly posts.

No comments: