Thursday, March 27, 2008

They "Coug'd" it

Hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahah. The WSU Cougars did what the Cougars do. They "Coug'd" it. That means they found a way to blow it and loose another huge game when it counted the most. The score wasn't even close 86-47. I love it. I hate all of these band wagon jumpers who call themselves Zags fans after the they lost in the first round all said, "oh well at least we still have the Cougs to root for". WTF mate?! You can't be one or the other. Does that mean all the Zag fans who watched the Cougs come in and beat us on our home court where happy they did? B.S. Anyways I am so happy the Cougs lost. Yeah you heard me Keating (WSU grad). I only wish this picture was photo shopped. The only change I would make would be Derek Lowe's head facing the other direction. WHAMMY!

1 comment:

always sunny said...

HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!